Real Estate Law
REAL ESTATE TRASACTIONS IN SPAIN
Buying any real estate always involves certain risks. The purchase of apartments, private houses or land plots as a new development and on the secondary market has important legal nuances. It is especially important to take into account local legislation when performing real estate transactions, which differ significantly from other countries.
Before buying, it is imperative to check the selected property in Spain to make sure it is legal. Its also very important the competent draft of the contract, according to which the rights and obligations of each party will be guaranteed, with o without possibility of terminating or invalidating the contract.
Only the professional assistance of a lawyer, who can take into account all the necessary legal norms, guarantees confidence in the legal conduct of the transaction, without the risk of challenging and annulling it, in order to protect the rights of third parties. In our work, we offer full legal assistance in buying and selling the property in Spain ensuring you the sale and purchase stress free process.
Here are the main services that we offer in the Real Estates transactions:
· Legal due diligence of real estate, examination of documents confirming the seller’s rights to this object
· Obtaining a foreigner’s number (NIE), opening a bank account
· Negotiating with the real estate object on the rights, obligations of the parties and the terms of the contract
· Drawing up a sales contract
· If necessary, our professionals can also assist you with obtaining a mortgage with a Spanish bank (a loan of 50% – 70% of the property).
· Preparation of documents for notarization
· Payment of taxes required for the transaction
· Registration of the property and obtaining an extract from the Land Register in the name of the new owner
· In addition, our legal team can assist you with obtaining residence permits in Spain